Check the Morzine/Portes du Soleil Lift Opening Dates here
Please check out SkyScanner for the latest flight availability and prices.
Malaga Holidays – We are able to pick you up from and drop you back off at the airport and this service is included in our holiday package.
Morzine Holidays – We are able to arrange transfers from Geneva airport for you, but the transfer itself is not included in our holiday package.
- Malaga – Guests receive breakfast and evening meals.
- Morzine – Guests receive breakfast, afternoon cake and three-course evening meals.
- There is one villa night off per week when no dinner is served.
- Breakfast is served from 8am – 9am daily, and dinner at 7pm
- Breakfast comprises a cooked option (eggs, bacon, porridge etc) as well as a selection of cereals, bread, croissants & muffins, fresh fruit, yoghurts, jams, juices, freshly brewed coffee or tea.
- Please note that lunches are not provided. We know the best local cafes/restaurants where ample portions of fantastic food can be had for as little as (8-10€ in Malaga or 10-15€ in Morzine) per day.
- Please let us know well in advance if you have any form of dietary requirement
Morzine – The Portes du Soleil has a huge range of tracks from beginner to expert. We can provide maps and advice on how to get to tracks to suit your level.
Morzine – The choice is yours! You can bring your bike or hire one from the many bike hire shops in Morzine.